Mark P. Cressman
Cressman Law Firm, P.A. is a Winter Garden based law firm led by personal injury attorney Mark P. Cressman. For over two decades, we have been dedicated and committed to representing our clients aggressively, professionally and, above all else, honestly. It is our focus on building a solid accident and injury attorney-to-client relationship based on trust and mutual respect that sets us apart from other personal injury law firms.
Mark P. Cressman has been practicing law for over 20 years. Prior to attending college, he served in the U.S. Army Infantry as a member of the “Black Knights” of the 3rd Squadron, 5th Cavalry. After rising through the ranks, he returned to the U.S. and earned his degree. Through the Third Year Student Practice Program and because of his rank of Acting Attorney General, Mr. Cressman was permitted to prosecute criminal trials even before graduating from law school.
After leaving school and the Army, Mr. Cressman went to work defending insurance companies against personal injury claims for over a decade. Then in 2004, he decided his time and resources would be better spent helping the victims of personal injury collect compensation for their injuries. In this vein, he established Cressman Law Firm, P.A. in 2006. He now exclusively represents consumers and individual plaintiffs who have suffered injuries.
- Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center — J.D., 1994
- University of Florida — B.A. in Public Administration, 1988
Admissions & Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association — Member, 2016 – Present
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association — Member, 2016 – Present
- American Association for Justice— Member, 2004 – Present
- Florida Justice Association — Member, 2004 – Present
- Florida State Bar Association — Member, 1995 – Present
- The National Advocates — Top 100 Lawyers, 2015
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Southern Second Law Reporter Solomon v. Shands Teaching Hospital, 2005
- Community Law Program: Automobile Accidents & Insurance Coverages — Speaker, 2015
- Community Outreach: Automobile Accidents & Your Insurance Coverage — Speaker, 2014